Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
- Movie Review: If only they'd remembered Harvey Keitel is "Lansky"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 15, 2020
A famous writer drags relatives along on a cruise. Agatha Christie? In theaters? On TV? No. HBO.
That little dickens Anna Kendrick already did a Christmas movie. But “Happy Christmas” was a bit more naughty than…you know. So here she is in a genuine Disney Christmas movie for kids, back on Disney+ for the holidays. Did you … Continue reading
From Exhibitor Relations, your top five for another weak weekend at the cineplex. “Let Him Go” fell off by just over half, “Freaky” didn’t open at “Unhinged” or “”Let Him Go” levels. And the pandemic is back, worse than ever. … Continue reading