Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 15, 2020
A famous writer drags relatives along on a cruise. Agatha Christie? In theaters? On TV? No. HBO.
That little dickens Anna Kendrick already did a Christmas movie. But “Happy Christmas” was a bit more naughty than…you know. So here she is in a genuine Disney Christmas movie for kids, back on Disney+ for the holidays. Did you … Continue reading
From Exhibitor Relations, your top five for another weak weekend at the cineplex. “Let Him Go” fell off by just over half, “Freaky” didn’t open at “Unhinged” or “”Let Him Go” levels. And the pandemic is back, worse than ever. … Continue reading