Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: "Don't Worry Darling," it'll all be over soon
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Workplace Ditzes in the Zoom Meeting era -- "Out of Office"
- Movie Review: Antonio Banderas classes up "The Enforcer"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: A Psychopath's Origin Story -- "Pearl"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Smart House/Murder Mansion, "Margaux"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 8, 2020
As funny as a mass shooting at the North Pole, and relying on just such a finale to sell it, “Fatman” is one of the epic miscalculations of any cinematic holiday season. And I say this as somebody who adored … Continue reading
Considering that its target audience is older and thus “at risk” in terms of the exploding pandemic, this $4.1 million seems like a pretty robust showing. I could see a far far from certain Oscar nomination coming out of this … Continue reading
That sparkling cast adorns a sort of It fantasy, a story that explains Alice and her Wonderland and Peter Pan and his Lost Boys. Inclusive casting should help, the effects twinkle and the story seems very…mashup messy.
Bill Nighy also stars in this account of Japan’s mercury pollution scandal that turned the city of Minamata into an international symbol of Big Polluters aided in their cover up by their government. As Depp is staring at the end … Continue reading