Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: If only they'd remembered Harvey Keitel is "Lansky"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 19, 2020
You can be a fan of Minot, North Dakota’s own Josh Duhamel, and want to see his directing debut. Fond memories of guy’s guy/car-guy funnyman of Dax Shepard? Yup. And Olivia Munn as the gorgeous tough broad in a sea … Continue reading
Meeting “the family” for the holidays can be messy. Even without a pandemic and the possibility that you’ll end up hosting a “super spreader” event. Even if, say, you’re in a long-term single-sex relationship, you’ve never “come out” to your … Continue reading
There is nothing, simply nothing, to make you feel that you’ve led a sexually-sheltered life, that your understanding of the modern fluid, on-the-spectrum nature of sexuality is superficial at best, than “Queer Japan.” One might have guessed that the culture … Continue reading
One bit of bookkeeping seems to have evaded the Hollywood devouring Mouse when it swallowed 20th Century Fox. There were these Fox franchises Disney took over the rights to. Those franchises, two of them any way, had led to books … Continue reading