Top Posts & Pages
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Disney's "Raya and the Last Dragon" animates an Asia of myth
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: "Rage" rage at this pokey thriller from Down Under
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 19, 2020
You can be a fan of Minot, North Dakota’s own Josh Duhamel, and want to see his directing debut. Fond memories of guy’s guy/car-guy funnyman of Dax Shepard? Yup. And Olivia Munn as the gorgeous tough broad in a sea … Continue reading
Meeting “the family” for the holidays can be messy. Even without a pandemic and the possibility that you’ll end up hosting a “super spreader” event. Even if, say, you’re in a long-term single-sex relationship, you’ve never “come out” to your … Continue reading
There is nothing, simply nothing, to make you feel that you’ve led a sexually-sheltered life, that your understanding of the modern fluid, on-the-spectrum nature of sexuality is superficial at best, than “Queer Japan.” One might have guessed that the culture … Continue reading
One bit of bookkeeping seems to have evaded the Hollywood devouring Mouse when it swallowed 20th Century Fox. There were these Fox franchises Disney took over the rights to. Those franchises, two of them any way, had led to books … Continue reading