Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 19, 2020
You can be a fan of Minot, North Dakota’s own Josh Duhamel, and want to see his directing debut. Fond memories of guy’s guy/car-guy funnyman of Dax Shepard? Yup. And Olivia Munn as the gorgeous tough broad in a sea … Continue reading
Meeting “the family” for the holidays can be messy. Even without a pandemic and the possibility that you’ll end up hosting a “super spreader” event. Even if, say, you’re in a long-term single-sex relationship, you’ve never “come out” to your … Continue reading
There is nothing, simply nothing, to make you feel that you’ve led a sexually-sheltered life, that your understanding of the modern fluid, on-the-spectrum nature of sexuality is superficial at best, than “Queer Japan.” One might have guessed that the culture … Continue reading
One bit of bookkeeping seems to have evaded the Hollywood devouring Mouse when it swallowed 20th Century Fox. There were these Fox franchises Disney took over the rights to. Those franchises, two of them any way, had led to books … Continue reading