Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Dorff grieves and reasons out a supernatural mystery in “Don’t Go”
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: Ritchie and Statham take on a vengeance thriller -- "Wrath of Man"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: Beware the main course at "The Dinner Party"
- Movie Review: "Cerebrum" is sci-fi of the brain-damaged variety
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 19, 2020
You can be a fan of Minot, North Dakota’s own Josh Duhamel, and want to see his directing debut. Fond memories of guy’s guy/car-guy funnyman of Dax Shepard? Yup. And Olivia Munn as the gorgeous tough broad in a sea … Continue reading
Meeting “the family” for the holidays can be messy. Even without a pandemic and the possibility that you’ll end up hosting a “super spreader” event. Even if, say, you’re in a long-term single-sex relationship, you’ve never “come out” to your … Continue reading
There is nothing, simply nothing, to make you feel that you’ve led a sexually-sheltered life, that your understanding of the modern fluid, on-the-spectrum nature of sexuality is superficial at best, than “Queer Japan.” One might have guessed that the culture … Continue reading
One bit of bookkeeping seems to have evaded the Hollywood devouring Mouse when it swallowed 20th Century Fox. There were these Fox franchises Disney took over the rights to. Those franchises, two of them any way, had led to books … Continue reading