Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: If only they'd remembered Harvey Keitel is "Lansky"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 14, 2020
“Playhouse” is a stylish British ghost story with a great, gloomy Scottish setting, and little else to recommend it. It’s not frightening, rarely suspenseful and never comes close to the harrowing experience audiences have come to expect from horror movies … Continue reading
There’s a moment, after we’ve seen an hour of the stoic Swedish teen Greta Thunberg start a global climate movement, meet with world leaders and agree to every “selfie” asked of her by fans along the way, when we get … Continue reading
As the lady once said, “What fresh Hell is this?” For everybody who found the polish, sophistication and gentility of “The Devil’s Rejects” a turn-off, we present “Derelicts,” a little slice of holiday slaughter from the people who brought you… … Continue reading