Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Gawain is tested by "The Green Knight"
- Movie Preview: "A Savage Nature" is a "true story" mass murder drama
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Preview: Jennifer Hudson is defiant, proud and Aretha demanding "Respect"
- Movie Review: "Jungle Cruise" Loses its Way
- Netflixable? JCVD goes "Oui, oui Wheeeee" as "The Last Mercenary"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Movie Review: Korean diplomats try to "Escape from Mogadishu"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 14, 2020
“Playhouse” is a stylish British ghost story with a great, gloomy Scottish setting, and little else to recommend it. It’s not frightening, rarely suspenseful and never comes close to the harrowing experience audiences have come to expect from horror movies … Continue reading
There’s a moment, after we’ve seen an hour of the stoic Swedish teen Greta Thunberg start a global climate movement, meet with world leaders and agree to every “selfie” asked of her by fans along the way, when we get … Continue reading
As the lady once said, “What fresh Hell is this?” For everybody who found the polish, sophistication and gentility of “The Devil’s Rejects” a turn-off, we present “Derelicts,” a little slice of holiday slaughter from the people who brought you… … Continue reading