Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Dorff grieves and reasons out a supernatural mystery in “Don’t Go”
- Movie Review: Ritchie and Statham take on a vengeance thriller -- "Wrath of Man"
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: Beware the main course at "The Dinner Party"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: "Cerebrum" is sci-fi of the brain-damaged variety
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 14, 2020
“Playhouse” is a stylish British ghost story with a great, gloomy Scottish setting, and little else to recommend it. It’s not frightening, rarely suspenseful and never comes close to the harrowing experience audiences have come to expect from horror movies … Continue reading
There’s a moment, after we’ve seen an hour of the stoic Swedish teen Greta Thunberg start a global climate movement, meet with world leaders and agree to every “selfie” asked of her by fans along the way, when we get … Continue reading
As the lady once said, “What fresh Hell is this?” For everybody who found the polish, sophistication and gentility of “The Devil’s Rejects” a turn-off, we present “Derelicts,” a little slice of holiday slaughter from the people who brought you… … Continue reading