Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
- Movie Review: If only they'd remembered Harvey Keitel is "Lansky"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 12, 2020
The totality of human existence might be summed up in the forlorn, inquisitive and sometimes playful narrations of the great German filmmaker, that keen-eyed observer of humanity Werner Herzog. For his latest, the filmmaker who gave us “My Best Fiend” … Continue reading
There’s no one “Eureka!” moment when “Echo Boomers,” a fictionalized “political statement” burglary version of “The Bling Ring,” goes wrong. It’s a solid enough heist picture, with the hook that the thieves are all aggrieved millennials lashing out at a … Continue reading
A chilling political murder in broad daylight in an allegedly free country, “the perfect crime.” This comes out Dec. 11.