Top Posts & Pages
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Disney's "Raya and the Last Dragon" animates an Asia of myth
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: "Rage" rage at this pokey thriller from Down Under
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 12, 2020
The totality of human existence might be summed up in the forlorn, inquisitive and sometimes playful narrations of the great German filmmaker, that keen-eyed observer of humanity Werner Herzog. For his latest, the filmmaker who gave us “My Best Fiend” … Continue reading
There’s no one “Eureka!” moment when “Echo Boomers,” a fictionalized “political statement” burglary version of “The Bling Ring,” goes wrong. It’s a solid enough heist picture, with the hook that the thieves are all aggrieved millennials lashing out at a … Continue reading
A chilling political murder in broad daylight in an allegedly free country, “the perfect crime.” This comes out Dec. 11.