Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Dorff grieves and reasons out a supernatural mystery in “Don’t Go”
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: Ritchie and Statham take on a vengeance thriller -- "Wrath of Man"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: Beware the main course at "The Dinner Party"
- Movie Review: "Cerebrum" is sci-fi of the brain-damaged variety
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 12, 2020
The totality of human existence might be summed up in the forlorn, inquisitive and sometimes playful narrations of the great German filmmaker, that keen-eyed observer of humanity Werner Herzog. For his latest, the filmmaker who gave us “My Best Fiend” … Continue reading
There’s no one “Eureka!” moment when “Echo Boomers,” a fictionalized “political statement” burglary version of “The Bling Ring,” goes wrong. It’s a solid enough heist picture, with the hook that the thieves are all aggrieved millennials lashing out at a … Continue reading
A chilling political murder in broad daylight in an allegedly free country, “the perfect crime.” This comes out Dec. 11.