Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
- Movie Review: If only they'd remembered Harvey Keitel is "Lansky"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 1, 2020
One of the many things broken by the COVID pandemic was the covenant between horror movie makers and their audience. Horror movies just aren’t the same on a small screen once you’ve cleared your tweens. They demand to be seen … Continue reading
The Tupac and Biggie murders that the racist, corrupt cops didn’t want solved
A cop comes home, violence ensues. In rural Australia. Haven’t heard much out of Mr. Bana in recent years. Has he been car racing or doing Aussie TV?
Marc Maron is the record exec who believes, Johnny Flynn is the Spacey Oddity of the pre Ziggy Bowie era. Mixed reviews for this in the UK. Looks a little malnourished compared to most music biopics.