Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Santa Claus vs. the Kidnappers -- "Violent Night"
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? "Glass Onion" finds the "Knives" still "Out," but duller
- Next Screening? Santa David Harbour faces down Johnny Legs? "Violent Night"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Fraser shines in capturing a life beached and foundering -- "The Whale"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 1, 2020
One of the many things broken by the COVID pandemic was the covenant between horror movie makers and their audience. Horror movies just aren’t the same on a small screen once you’ve cleared your tweens. They demand to be seen … Continue reading
The Tupac and Biggie murders that the racist, corrupt cops didn’t want solved
A cop comes home, violence ensues. In rural Australia. Haven’t heard much out of Mr. Bana in recent years. Has he been car racing or doing Aussie TV?
Marc Maron is the record exec who believes, Johnny Flynn is the Spacey Oddity of the pre Ziggy Bowie era. Mixed reviews for this in the UK. Looks a little malnourished compared to most music biopics.