Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Laughs are hard to find in this Spanish "Perfect Family (La familia perfecta)"
- Netflixable? Rebel Wilson has her "Senior Year" moment
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: Lost Aussie Children in the Cane Country by "Sweet River"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? Poland's "The Getaway King (Najmro)" has style, wit and panache
- Netflixable? A Soapy Sex Triangle from India in shades of "Cobalt Blue"
- Movie Review: Chinese and in Japan? He'll never fit in without "Complicity"
- Netflixable? "40-Love" stumbles in love and laughs, if not tennis
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 1, 2020
One of the many things broken by the COVID pandemic was the covenant between horror movie makers and their audience. Horror movies just aren’t the same on a small screen once you’ve cleared your tweens. They demand to be seen … Continue reading
The Tupac and Biggie murders that the racist, corrupt cops didn’t want solved
A cop comes home, violence ensues. In rural Australia. Haven’t heard much out of Mr. Bana in recent years. Has he been car racing or doing Aussie TV?
Marc Maron is the record exec who believes, Johnny Flynn is the Spacey Oddity of the pre Ziggy Bowie era. Mixed reviews for this in the UK. Looks a little malnourished compared to most music biopics.