Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Gawain is tested by "The Green Knight"
- Movie Preview: "A Savage Nature" is a "true story" mass murder drama
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Preview: Jennifer Hudson is defiant, proud and Aretha demanding "Respect"
- Movie Review: "Jungle Cruise" Loses its Way
- Netflixable? JCVD goes "Oui, oui Wheeeee" as "The Last Mercenary"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Movie Review: Korean diplomats try to "Escape from Mogadishu"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 1, 2020
One of the many things broken by the COVID pandemic was the covenant between horror movie makers and their audience. Horror movies just aren’t the same on a small screen once you’ve cleared your tweens. They demand to be seen … Continue reading
The Tupac and Biggie murders that the racist, corrupt cops didn’t want solved
A cop comes home, violence ensues. In rural Australia. Haven’t heard much out of Mr. Bana in recent years. Has he been car racing or doing Aussie TV?
Marc Maron is the record exec who believes, Johnny Flynn is the Spacey Oddity of the pre Ziggy Bowie era. Mixed reviews for this in the UK. Looks a little malnourished compared to most music biopics.