Wincott sounds like a lifetime of hard living and bad omens singing it in the movie. Here’s that hepcat Sheb Wooley showing us how it sounded originally.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Indian Village goes French New Wave, "Adieu, Godard"
- Movie Preview: Netflix gets in the Queen Latifah business with a road-trip thriller -- "End of the Road"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Classic Film Review: Gary Cooper's transgressive-for-its-time "Return to Paradise" (1953)
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Documentary Preview: Celebrating an icon named "Sidney"
- Movie Review: She's baaaaack -- "Orphan: First Kill"
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Documentary Review: "On the Trail of UFOs" hunters look into cattle mutilations from "Night Visitors"
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
Find a Movie Review