Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: "Hellraiser" finds its feminine side
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Movie Review: The Witch oh the witch oh the witches are back -- "Hocus Pocus 2"
- Movie Review: Disaster at sea -- "VampyrZ on a Boat"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Next screening? "Lyle Lyle Crocodile"
- Movie Review: A Farrelly Brother and Zac Efron set out on "The Greatest Beer Run Ever"
- Movie Review: An Irish road comedy with a Corpse -- "The Last Right"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 22, 2022
I must’ve skipped past this trailer three or four times figuring “just for some new incarnation of the game, meh.” Wishful thinking. Because then I remembered something about the movie being in the works, Chris Pine being REALLY anxious to … Continue reading
A Trailer a week, I figure, until this epic series comes to Amazon Sept. 2. It looks good, more human, I must say., if more than a little familiar.
What daft Manx nonsense is this? “Mindhorn” is a loopy British farce about a has-been TV star, his former co-star and girlfriend, his former stuntman and a real-life murder suspect so delusional he insists the actor play that part in … Continue reading
There are classic films, and among them are quintessential classics, the “life list” movies that every film fan has to know to be cineliterate. Among the latter, I’d list “Lawrence of Arabia,” “La Strada,” “The 400 Blows,” “The French Connection” … Continue reading
If “The Gray Man” does nothing else, Netflix’s latest blank-check action thriller is going rock the worlds of legions of Marvelettes, those fanatics who have been whining about the latest “Doctor Strange” and “Thor” on Twitter because, as one wag … Continue reading
Variety must be worried worried about inflation. They’re publishing sketches of what actors are commanding for acting in movies, what Netflix is paying Hemsworth and Millie Bobby Brown, what Paramount spends to keep Tom Cruise happy. $20 million for Joaquin … Continue reading
This is what privilege looks like…on drugs and dealing drugs in high school. The pretty boy/buzzed boy title character in “The Runner” was in “House of Gucci.” This one comes out Aug. 19.