Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: "80 for Brady," Comic Sudden Death
- Movie Review: Dave Bautista tries not to scare the kid with his "Knock at the Cabin"
- Netflixable? A taut Norwegian WWII thriller recalls the battle for "Narvik: Hitler's First Defeat"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: A Sequel to China's Sci-Fi/Disaster Blockbuster: "The Wandering Earth II"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Low Camp in the High Andes, "Condor's Nest"
- Netflixable? Documentary "Pamela" gives Anderson a chance at Her Side of "A Love Story"
- Movie Review: Skarsgård watches himself go down in the "Infinity Pool"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 20, 2021
Yeah, just what we need. More “proof” for the wackjobs. But but but, I saw it on a MOVIE. “Implanted” enters release Oct.1.
Today’s Around the World with Netflix presentation lets us know that rich, womanizing douche-bros in Brazil are every bit as contemptible as anywhere else. But with the title “Rich in Love (Ricos de Amor),” you have to know that the … Continue reading
Yes, it looks like they give the whole danged thing away in the preview of this Oct. 15 release (in theaters, and on Peacock Network). But we’ll have to watch the completed thriller to see, won’t we?
Documentary Review: Another take on “The Lost Leonardo” — “Savior for Sale: Da Vinci’s Lost Masterpiece?”
The French documentary “Savior for Sale” came out in France before the very fine theatrical documentary “The Lost Leonardo” hit theaters. As the films are about exactly the same subject — the “discovery,” epic resales and scandalous politicking involved in … Continue reading
So here we are again, Moriarty. Or shall I call you writer-director Justin Lee? You’re the prolific filmmaker with no less than nine writing and directing credits produced, filmed and unleashed since 2018. I’m the sucker who keeps reviewing cut-rate … Continue reading