Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 12, 2021
Leo and Meryl, Jonah and oh-so-many others star in this doomsday farce about real doomsday coming in a time of so much angst and worry over the things that may not kill us if something new comes up. “Don’t Look … Continue reading
You kind of know you’re in a Joe Carnahan movie when somebody on camera states the obvious. “What say we cut through the bulls–t?” It always comes too deep into the bulls–t to matter. But that’s what you came for, … Continue reading
Warner Brothers had no clue how to sell the screwy, blundering “Malignant” and gave up on it. James Wan has a big old bomb on his hands, a $5.5 million opening weekend, a dog by every measure. Horror movies are … Continue reading