Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 14, 2021
The British born son of a diplomat, a Kings College dropout of Anglo-Indian heritage, William Henry Pratt was probably the most unusual looking and almost certainly the best educated lumberjack in all of British Columbia when he lied his way … Continue reading
“Last Night in Rozzie” is a “scars and crimes of childhood” revisited drama, a “Sleepers” or “Mystic River” without cops or an investigation, then or now. Take away those elements and this Boston (Roslindale) tale is reduced to its most … Continue reading
You just knew that some actress would see the scandalized televangelist and latter day gay icon Tammy Faye Bakker in 2001’s acclaimed documentary “The Eyes of Tammy Faye” and lick her lips at the thought of playing her on the … Continue reading