The children of Korean immigrants try to escape the trap their parents have set for them in this drama. This hits theaters Feb. 5.
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Laughs are hard to find in this Spanish "Perfect Family (La familia perfecta)"
- Movie Preview: Gerard Butler and Jaime Alexander in "Last Seen Alive"
- Movie Review: Lost Aussie Children in the Cane Country by "Sweet River"
- Netflixable? Rebel Wilson has her "Senior Year" moment
- Movie Review: Same old "Top Gun," Same old "Maverick"
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Jessie Buckley has "Men" Trouble
Find a Movie Review