Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: "Jungle Cruise" Loses its Way
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Preview: Jennifer Hudson is defiant, proud and Aretha demanding "Respect"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Netflixable? Thai College Kids go "Deep" in search of no sleep
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Documentary Review: The "Conjuring" house goes AirBnB -- "The Sleepless Unrest"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 14, 2021
Based on the graphic novel, Motherhood and Metallica and Rob Brydon figure in this mid Feb. Release.
“Stand up and FIGHT for your SOUL!” For those who like their horror kind of nuts and on-the-cheap side.
The vast smorgasbord that is the British Museum offers too many riches and distractions to count for the history buff. But if you’re into archeology at all, the temptation is great to give the Elgin Marbles and the like a … Continue reading
“WandaVision” arrives on your SmartTV as a singular bit of whimsy mined from the intellectual property that is the comic book publisher turned studio, Marvel. It’s a spoof of sitcoms from various periods, with Marvel characters shoved into say, something … Continue reading
A mother, dying of cancer, starts tweeting her thoughts and limited plans for her limited future in the Argentina drama “Notes for My Son,” a dry-eyed weeper that’s not nearly as sad as you might expect. And that’s a problem, … Continue reading