Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 23, 2021
Netflix should have kept the original title to this Spanish comedy. “Salir del Ropero” translates to “Leaving the wardrobe.” It’s a running gag in the film. Celia, one of the two senior citizens who are in love and hope to … Continue reading
As acting “baggage” goes, you could do worse than be saddled with the rep Jason Segel takes with him from film to film. He’s carved out a niche playing softies, pushovers, semi-lost souls who go through life always erring on … Continue reading
Big big viewership numbers as Pixar’s “Soul” makes its mark on Disney Plus. Pixar’s ‘Soul’ Records Historic Nielsen Streaming Win In Christmas Bow On Disney+ News like this makes me wonder why Amazon or Hulu didn’t jump at the chance … Continue reading