Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 17, 2021
“Tapeworm” is a deader-than-deadpan Canadian comedy whose 78 minutes are reminiscent of a pharmacist’s last instructions when handing over your prescription of Praziquantel. “This too will pass.” Pitched as a “cringe” comedy, it’s a largely silent — mostly a lot … Continue reading
Of all the steadily slower-moving action pictures Liam Neeson has stumbled into the sunset with in the latter stages of his action hero career, “The Marksman” stands out as the stupidest. A tedious pastiche of other “tough guy on the … Continue reading