Top Posts & Pages
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: Just Get Gerard Butler to "Kandahar"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Classic Film Review: "A Walk in the Sun" (1945) WWII filmed as it was happening
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: January 1, 2021
Movie Review: Before he was “Lovely Ludwig van” he was “Louis van Beethoven”
And now, here’s a musical bio-pic for everybody who wondered what “Amadeus” would have been like had they left it to the Germans. “Louis van Beethoven” may sound like the title of a John Belushi “Saturday Night Live” sketch. But … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Before he was “Lovely Ludwig van” he was “Louis van Beethoven”