Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 19, 2021
I’d warn you about a “spoiler alert,” but this much is obvious maybe ten minutes into “Brothers by Blood.” It’s been recut, chopped. It even had a different title at one point, the much more poetic “The Sound of Philadelphia,” … Continue reading
“No Man’s Land” is a well-intentioned take on the “troubles along the border” story, so at least it has that over Liam Neeson’s latest. Nobody’s accused “The Marksman” of having the best intentions. But “No Man’s Land,” from the duo … Continue reading
“Breaking Fast” is an Islamic “Wedding Banquet,” a West Hollywood rom-com so cute it flirts with “cutesy,” almost cloying when it isn’t being cute, but damned adorable in the bargain. The fact that it arrives 28 years after Ang Lee’s … Continue reading