Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: The Mafia throws a big party in "Mob Town"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 8, 2019
Series Review: Jordan Peele produced “Lorena” revisits a woman who became a penis-snipping punchline
It was a case that made headlines around the planet, that set up a million punch lines and led to a thousand stand-up bits and numerous “Saturday Night Live” sketches. But we do we really know or more importantly remember … Continue reading
The best you can say for “The Prodigy” is that it’s an efficient shock-and-fright delivery device. Cold, clinical and mechanical, the jolts — cheap shocks created via a quick edit and sudden SHRIEK on the soundtrack — are timed out, … Continue reading
So what’s Liam Neeson’s MOVIE like? “Cold Pursuit” was the subject he was supposed to be talking up when the ex-boxer revealed his deepest, darkest thoughts about revenge and race at an awful moment in his distant past. Everybody’s weighed … Continue reading