Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 14, 2019
“Meditative,” “contemplative” and “introspective” are the words that come to mind when weighing the merits of “Woodsrider,” a narration-free documentary about a solitary teen snowboarder camping and boarding the woods and resort trails around Mount Hood, Oregon. Any seasoned moviegoer … Continue reading
I always forget, is it “graphic sex” and “explicit violence,” or the other way around? Lots of explicit and graphic and nasty, sweaty, Type-B spattered sex and blood and “meat” turn up in this March release from Uncork’d — a … Continue reading
Bing Liu was just another sk8rboi, hanging with his dead-end pals in the struggling Rust Belt city of Rockford, Illinois, when he started video-taping their lives. Skating stunts, pranks, parties, good times, he was the skater whose friends would ask, … Continue reading
This one a lot of high school and college kids who “like to party” have lived through — the horror.