Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Netflixable? Even Canada has its gun nut survivalists, prepping for "The Decline"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 7, 2019
I wasn’t privileged to get a preview of this horror pic, opening tonight. So there’s nothing for it but to Get to the Regal Winter Park Village Stadium 20 on time to see “The Prodigy” on opening night. Looks scary. … Continue reading
Everybody’s review of “What Men Want” posted in the wee hours of Thursday AM, thanks to a silly and absurdly restrictive embargo Paramount (Paramount Players/BET) slapped on this latest mid-winter Taraji P. Henson outing. She can say, “At LEAST … Continue reading
I had to double check, to make sure this wasn’t a fake trailer. But I won’t lie. I laughed. Samuel L. Jackson has to teach the trade to “junior.” Jessie T. Usher (under my radar, here are his mostly-TV credits) … Continue reading
Whatever Taraji P. Henson is “on” in “What Men Want,” sign me up for a bottle of that. Her amped up, go-for-broke, lowdown, dirty and broad performance in this distaff spin on the Mel Gibson “I can hear the thoughts … Continue reading