Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 7, 2019
I wasn’t privileged to get a preview of this horror pic, opening tonight. So there’s nothing for it but to Get to the Regal Winter Park Village Stadium 20 on time to see “The Prodigy” on opening night. Looks scary. … Continue reading
Everybody’s review of “What Men Want” posted in the wee hours of Thursday AM, thanks to a silly and absurdly restrictive embargo Paramount (Paramount Players/BET) slapped on this latest mid-winter Taraji P. Henson outing. She can say, “At LEAST … Continue reading
I had to double check, to make sure this wasn’t a fake trailer. But I won’t lie. I laughed. Samuel L. Jackson has to teach the trade to “junior.” Jessie T. Usher (under my radar, here are his mostly-TV credits) … Continue reading
Whatever Taraji P. Henson is “on” in “What Men Want,” sign me up for a bottle of that. Her amped up, go-for-broke, lowdown, dirty and broad performance in this distaff spin on the Mel Gibson “I can hear the thoughts … Continue reading