Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The wear and tear of "The Aerialist" dancer's life
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 9, 2019
I agree with pretty much everything Trevor Noah says in the video excerpt below, in his “off air” response to a question about Liam Neeson’s mid-interview admission to a knee-jerk racist reaction to a dark moment in his and a … Continue reading
Producer-writer-director Harald Franklin didn’t want any confusion about the inspiration for his movie, ” “The Glorious Seven.” He put images from “Seven Samurai” and “The Magnificent Seven” right in the opening credits of “Glorious.” Quick question though, Harald. Have you … Continue reading
Consider this — the “second” “Lego” movie isn’t the second one at all. “Lego” has licensed plenty of direct-to-video titles using their toys, and there was that “Ninjago” thing and “Lego Batman.” So “The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part,” … Continue reading