Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: "Incitement" condemns those who inspire an assassin
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The Future is bleak, the end is nigh in Swedish sci-fi "Aniara"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 9, 2019
I agree with pretty much everything Trevor Noah says in the video excerpt below, in his “off air” response to a question about Liam Neeson’s mid-interview admission to a knee-jerk racist reaction to a dark moment in his and a … Continue reading
Producer-writer-director Harald Franklin didn’t want any confusion about the inspiration for his movie, ” “The Glorious Seven.” He put images from “Seven Samurai” and “The Magnificent Seven” right in the opening credits of “Glorious.” Quick question though, Harald. Have you … Continue reading
Consider this — the “second” “Lego” movie isn’t the second one at all. “Lego” has licensed plenty of direct-to-video titles using their toys, and there was that “Ninjago” thing and “Lego Batman.” So “The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part,” … Continue reading