Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Netflixable? Taming "Lady Chatterley's Lover"
- Netflixable? Norwegians awaken a "Troll" -- and find out
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A New, Animated Musical -- "Scrooge: A Christmas Carol"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Are Ryan, Will and Octavia "Spirited?"
- Movie Review: Russell Crowe shows off his "Poker Face" in this Aussie thriller
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 9, 2019
I agree with pretty much everything Trevor Noah says in the video excerpt below, in his “off air” response to a question about Liam Neeson’s mid-interview admission to a knee-jerk racist reaction to a dark moment in his and a … Continue reading
Producer-writer-director Harald Franklin didn’t want any confusion about the inspiration for his movie, ” “The Glorious Seven.” He put images from “Seven Samurai” and “The Magnificent Seven” right in the opening credits of “Glorious.” Quick question though, Harald. Have you … Continue reading
Consider this — the “second” “Lego” movie isn’t the second one at all. “Lego” has licensed plenty of direct-to-video titles using their toys, and there was that “Ninjago” thing and “Lego Batman.” So “The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part,” … Continue reading