Top Posts & Pages
- The voice-over on Joe Biden's new ad is unmistakable -- Recognize it?
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Netflixable? Colorless "BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky," and don't have much to say
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Movie Review: In the name of all that's holy, don't get stuck in "Tar"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 21, 2019
It’ll probably take some of the same hits “Bohemian Rhapsody” did over sexuality. Yawn. But Taron Egerton does his own singing, and the story arc to the May 31 Paramount release “Rocket Man” becomes much clearer in this second trailer. … Continue reading
This May comedy from Lionsgate parks Oscar winner Charlize Theron in the lead as an accomplished politician and stateswoman — former Secretary of State — running for president. Not that Bob Odenkirk can figure that out. Seth Rogen is the … Continue reading
Sorry, the headline’s my best shot. Moss plays a messed up post-punk singer/guitarist/songwriter. Cara Delevigne, Virginia Madsen, Dan Stevens and Eric Stoltz are also in the cast. “Her Smell”“Her Smell” rolls out March 29 — wider in April.
In fight classifications, “Fighting with My Family” is a featherweight — a no-strain showing comedy that’s easy to pin, even easier to like. It’s fun. British funnyman Stephen Merchant steps out of his pal Ricky Gervais’s shadow, writing and directing … Continue reading