Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Laughs are hard to find in this Spanish "Perfect Family (La familia perfecta)"
- Netflixable? Rebel Wilson has her "Senior Year" moment
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: Lost Aussie Children in the Cane Country by "Sweet River"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? Poland's "The Getaway King (Najmro)" has style, wit and panache
- Netflixable? A Soapy Sex Triangle from India in shades of "Cobalt Blue"
- Movie Review: Chinese and in Japan? He'll never fit in without "Complicity"
- Netflixable? "40-Love" stumbles in love and laughs, if not tennis
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 28, 2019
One-time “Starship Trooper” Casper Van Dien gets off easy in “Chokehold,” a bloody, bomne-snapping B-movie set in the world of off-the-books “no rules” mixed martial arts brawling in Arkansas. Van Dien’s character is killed off in the first act. Top … Continue reading
Here’s the movie that will probably own June. As this latest X-Men adaptation brings the gang back one more time and opens June 7.
Far too many movies about teens, sexuality and growing up relegate the adults to afterthoughts. The kids have to work it all out for themselves, because in the movie’s universe, the grownups are distracted, self-absorbed, overworked or worse. The moment … Continue reading
Netflixable? “Losers” shows us the darkness, and the rewards of coming up in short in sport’s biggest moments
The heavyweight boxer who took a title, but so wished to not be a fighter that every time he stepped into the ring,, he”wished that the city got hit by a massive blackout, or a f—–g tornado,” anything to save … Continue reading