Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Netflixable? Even Canada has its gun nut survivalists, prepping for "The Decline"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 28, 2019
One-time “Starship Trooper” Casper Van Dien gets off easy in “Chokehold,” a bloody, bomne-snapping B-movie set in the world of off-the-books “no rules” mixed martial arts brawling in Arkansas. Van Dien’s character is killed off in the first act. Top … Continue reading
Here’s the movie that will probably own June. As this latest X-Men adaptation brings the gang back one more time and opens June 7.
Far too many movies about teens, sexuality and growing up relegate the adults to afterthoughts. The kids have to work it all out for themselves, because in the movie’s universe, the grownups are distracted, self-absorbed, overworked or worse. The moment … Continue reading
Netflixable? “Losers” shows us the darkness, and the rewards of coming up in short in sport’s biggest moments
The heavyweight boxer who took a title, but so wished to not be a fighter that every time he stepped into the ring,, he”wished that the city got hit by a massive blackout, or a f—–g tornado,” anything to save … Continue reading