Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Movie Review: Survival isn't guaranteed on "Rust Creek"
- Netflixable? Ryan Phillipe takes "The 2nd" amendment seriously
- Netflixable? Polish teen is "Fierce (Jak Zostac Gwiazd)" singing in front of the star who doesn't know he's her Dad
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Filipino drama "Finding Agnes" is mopey and soapy
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 2, 2019
A terrible January, an historically low Super Bowl Weekend… This is what the Academy gets by putting so much Oscar attention on a Netflix film (“Roma”) that won’t benefit Hollywood’s bottom line during awards season. “Green Book” is the only … Continue reading
It’ll take some doing to take the world by surprise and tickle the funny bone the way “The Lego Movie” (an no “Lego Movie” since) did. “The Second Part” opens Feb. 8. I’m cautiously optimistic about this one, but we’ll … Continue reading