Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: If only they'd remembered Harvey Keitel is "Lansky"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 2, 2019
A terrible January, an historically low Super Bowl Weekend… This is what the Academy gets by putting so much Oscar attention on a Netflix film (“Roma”) that won’t benefit Hollywood’s bottom line during awards season. “Green Book” is the only … Continue reading
It’ll take some doing to take the world by surprise and tickle the funny bone the way “The Lego Movie” (an no “Lego Movie” since) did. “The Second Part” opens Feb. 8. I’m cautiously optimistic about this one, but we’ll … Continue reading