Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Preview: "A Savage Nature" is a "true story" mass murder drama
- Movie Review: Gawain is tested by "The Green Knight"
- Movie Preview: Jennifer Hudson is defiant, proud and Aretha demanding "Respect"
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Netflixable? On the market, and ready for a lowball offer -- "Hostage House"
- Movie Review: Korean diplomats try to "Escape from Mogadishu"
- Movie Review: "Jungle Cruise" Loses its Way
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Movie Review: "Rage" rage at this pokey thriller from Down Under
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 2, 2019
A terrible January, an historically low Super Bowl Weekend… This is what the Academy gets by putting so much Oscar attention on a Netflix film (“Roma”) that won’t benefit Hollywood’s bottom line during awards season. “Green Book” is the only … Continue reading
It’ll take some doing to take the world by surprise and tickle the funny bone the way “The Lego Movie” (an no “Lego Movie” since) did. “The Second Part” opens Feb. 8. I’m cautiously optimistic about this one, but we’ll … Continue reading