Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: "Dear Evan Hansen" shows up in the Dead Letter Office
- Movie Review: The Men -- and Woman -- Who Made Tony, "The Many Saints of Newark"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Classic Film Review: Life under slavery laid bare in the Indie drama, "Sankofa," coming to Netflix
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 21, 2017
I haven’t kept the fact that this summer of sequels is just a-wearing me out. People asking, “What movie are you looking FORWARD to?” And I answer with any title that springs to mind that doesn’t have a number after … Continue reading
I guess, in acting terms, 60 is the new 85. Because Daniel Day-Lewis, just a couple of months past that milestone birthday, has announced he’s giving up a profession he seemingly mastered. Acting will join a long list of many … Continue reading
The summer of “ENOUGH already” continues at the cinema with the arrival of the fifth “Transformers” movie. The cars are upgraded to AMGs, Astons and Lambos, and all those kids you’re tempted to take to it learn how funny using … Continue reading