Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: A son with few "Identifying Features" goes missing in the Borderlands in this haunting odyssey
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 21, 2017
I haven’t kept the fact that this summer of sequels is just a-wearing me out. People asking, “What movie are you looking FORWARD to?” And I answer with any title that springs to mind that doesn’t have a number after … Continue reading
I guess, in acting terms, 60 is the new 85. Because Daniel Day-Lewis, just a couple of months past that milestone birthday, has announced he’s giving up a profession he seemingly mastered. Acting will join a long list of many … Continue reading
The summer of “ENOUGH already” continues at the cinema with the arrival of the fifth “Transformers” movie. The cars are upgraded to AMGs, Astons and Lambos, and all those kids you’re tempted to take to it learn how funny using … Continue reading