Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Movie Review: Keira and Carrie play the reporters who name the "Boston Strangler"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: June 17, 2017
Box Office: “Cars 3” opens Pixar small, “All Eyez on Me” blows up
Ho hum…another Pixar picture opening, another win at the weekend box office. But “Cars 3” isn’t utterly outrunning the field, with a $51-52 million opening. You have to go WAAaaaaaaay down this chart to find a Pixar cartoon that has … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: “Cars 3” opens Pixar small, “All Eyez on Me” blows up