Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Movie Review: Keira and Carrie play the reporters who name the "Boston Strangler"
- Netflixable? A South African sex-comedy that reminds us to "Do Your Worst"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: June 3, 2017
“Wonder Woman” lassoes the box office, record opening for a female director
Over a decade ago, I hung around director Patty Jenkins on the set of “Monster” as she steered Charlize Theron to an Academy Award winning performance, but also kept the likes of Christina Ricci and Bruce Dern happy as she … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on “Wonder Woman” lassoes the box office, record opening for a female director