Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? A South African sex-comedy that reminds us to "Do Your Worst"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Netflixable? A Cross-Cultural Rom-Com from "Faraway"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: June 22, 2017
“Han Solo” gets a dose of Opie
There’s trouble on the stand-alone “Han Solo” prequel at Lucasfilms. As in, cartoon directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller (“Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs,” “The LEGO Movie”) delivered a film that Lucasfilm isn’t happy with it. The all-important “tone” … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on “Han Solo” gets a dose of Opie
Movie Review: “Baby Driver” runs circles around other summer popcorn pictures
You don’t see the “Baby Driver” practicing his craft, rehearsing for the getaways he’ll have to race through from bank jobs and armored car heists. He doesn’t have a hands-on interest in automobiles, which he can steer the wheels off of … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “Baby Driver” runs circles around other summer popcorn pictures