Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: "The Jesus Rolls," just not in a bowling alley
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Documentary Review: Rare titles are the Holy Grail to "The Booksellers"
- Movie Review: The things a director has to go through to get the "Greenlight"
- BOX OFFICE: Could "Invisible Man" make Moss "Bankable?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 22, 2017
There’s trouble on the stand-alone “Han Solo” prequel at Lucasfilms. As in, cartoon directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller (“Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs,” “The LEGO Movie”) delivered a film that Lucasfilm isn’t happy with it. The all-important “tone” … Continue reading
You don’t see the “Baby Driver” practicing his craft, rehearsing for the getaways he’ll have to race through from bank jobs and armored car heists. He doesn’t have a hands-on interest in automobiles, which he can steer the wheels off of … Continue reading