Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: "The Right One" goes a tad too wrong
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 22, 2017
There’s trouble on the stand-alone “Han Solo” prequel at Lucasfilms. As in, cartoon directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller (“Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs,” “The LEGO Movie”) delivered a film that Lucasfilm isn’t happy with it. The all-important “tone” … Continue reading
You don’t see the “Baby Driver” practicing his craft, rehearsing for the getaways he’ll have to race through from bank jobs and armored car heists. He doesn’t have a hands-on interest in automobiles, which he can steer the wheels off of … Continue reading