Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A "Big" styled body switch from Lail to Keaton -- "Mack & Rita"
- Documentary Review: A Jew searches for "My Tree," planted in Israel in his honor, and finds guilt and regret instead
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Movie Review: Aubrey Plaza is the voice of her generation -- "Emily the Criminal"
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Movie Review: Gemma Arterton falls for the "Rogue Agent" -- or does she?
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
- Movie Review: Make a Great Climb, risk a Great "Fall"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 7, 2017
My favorite moment in “The Mummy” comes when the intrepid, pretty blonde scientist (Annabelle Wallis), over the shock of seeing the supernatural and recognizing the menace posed by the she-monster attacking her and and soldier-of-fortune Nick Morton, urges her knight-in-tarnished-armor … Continue reading
If nothing else, the new bio pic “Churchill” can be appreciated for taking the marble bust that history has made of the man, and Conservatives have worshipped, and knocking it on the floor. This isn’t his “finest hour,” but a … Continue reading