Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Movie Review: A step to down to "Jumanji: The Next Level"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Documentary Review: Surfing twins take on the world and the big waves, "And Two if By Sea: The Hobgood Brothers"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 9, 2017
Bruce Willis makes his getaway, by skateboard and buck naked, when he’s caught in bed with a young client in an early moment in “Once Upon a Time in Venice.” Which is pretty much all you need to know about … Continue reading
The flaws of the Rotten Tomatoes “tomatometer” — an all-or-nothing review aggregation system, are the same as the infamous “thumbs up” opinions of Siskel & Ebert, back in the day. And that’s never more obvious than when summer cinema season … Continue reading
If I didn’t know (a little) better, I’d swear Paul Mitchell hair care products cash produced “Good Fortune,” a flattering profile of the company’s ever-upbeat/super-righteous/generous CEO and public face of the company, Jean Paul DeJoria. But the folks who made … Continue reading