Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: Bibb wears bibs in search of "The Lost Husband"
- AMC Faces Bankruptcy, dissolution
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 9, 2017
Bruce Willis makes his getaway, by skateboard and buck naked, when he’s caught in bed with a young client in an early moment in “Once Upon a Time in Venice.” Which is pretty much all you need to know about … Continue reading
The flaws of the Rotten Tomatoes “tomatometer” — an all-or-nothing review aggregation system, are the same as the infamous “thumbs up” opinions of Siskel & Ebert, back in the day. And that’s never more obvious than when summer cinema season … Continue reading
If I didn’t know (a little) better, I’d swear Paul Mitchell hair care products cash produced “Good Fortune,” a flattering profile of the company’s ever-upbeat/super-righteous/generous CEO and public face of the company, Jean Paul DeJoria. But the folks who made … Continue reading