Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: Bibb wears bibs in search of "The Lost Husband"
- AMC Faces Bankruptcy, dissolution
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 6, 2017
They’re both ancient history, at least in the pop culture sense, but it’s helpful to remember that Daphne du Maurier was Alfred Hitchcock’s favorite novelist when you’re watching “My Cousin Rachel.” Hitchcock filmed her romantic mysteries “The Birds, ” “Jamaica … Continue reading