Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: Junkie faces up to a tough task -- "Killing Eleanor"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 5, 2017
The has-been movie star has just dropped by his favorite weed supplier when there’s a knock at the door. The other customer strolls in, and gives the old man a wary double-take. “Don’t worry, he’s cool,” the dealer says. … Continue reading
We’ve long loved tales of surviving the apocalypse, whatever form doomsday takes — viral, nuclear, asteroid, aliens or zombies. But few stories built on theme embrace the dehumanizing fatalism of living on when everyone around you is dead better than “It … Continue reading
Scores of documentaries and features films touch on the Iraq War. And out of all them, maybe one moving scene– the funeral convoy of the “American Sniper.” But show us a Marine and her dog, and on come the waterworks. … Continue reading