Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: Jolie is the you-know-what weight in "Those Who Wish Me Dead"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Documentary Review: The perpetrators of The Holocaust, "just following orders," give their "Final Account"
- Movie Review: Rednecks pick the wrong gay couple to torture at "The Retreat"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 25, 2017
A few words, then, in praise of Kirsten Lane, music consultant on films from “Shaun of the Dead” and “Hot Fuzz” to “Love Actually” and “Bridget Jones’s Baby” and now the musically overloaded “Baby Driver.” Music is an integral part … Continue reading