Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 19, 2017
Filmmaker Brett Haley was born and lived half his life in Key West and Pensacola, sleepy tourist/retirement towns in Florida. So it’s natural that he has found a connection with a film audience that much of Hollywood ignores — filmgoers … Continue reading