Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- BOX OFFICE: Another "Wakanda" wipe out, "Strange World" Bombs
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Horses and Snow and Gunslingers So Slow -- "The Desperate Riders"
- Movie Review: Are Ryan, Will and Octavia "Spirited?"
- Movie Review: Daughter's Mad for Madden, and saving Dad's NFL career in "Fantasy Football"
- Classic Film Review: "School for Scoundrels," (1960) -- Brit funnymen at their funniest
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 25, 2017
Genre films are movie comfort food. You don’t watch them expecting huge surprises. But the good ones are satisfying in the ways they do so much of the work for you. There have been scads of “kidnapped kid/person protected by … Continue reading