Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: Bale and Damon, "Ford v Ferrari"
- Movie Review: Fraternity life leads to frat boy torture in "Pledge"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Netflixable? French gangsters fight a turf war in Thailand on "Paradise Beach"
- Netflixable? As this story is from Spain, "The Influence" ("La influencia") just might be a witch
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 18, 2017
You can lock the world, with its bacteria, viruses and pathogens out, but you can’t lock raging teen hormones in. That’s the big message of “Everything, Everything,” a terminal teen romance of the “Fault in Our Stars/Me and Earl and … Continue reading