Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? A South African sex-comedy that reminds us to "Do Your Worst"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Netflixable? A Cross-Cultural Rom-Com from "Faraway"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: May 18, 2017
Movie Review: First love means you risk “Everything Everything”
You can lock the world, with its bacteria, viruses and pathogens out, but you can’t lock raging teen hormones in. That’s the big message of “Everything, Everything,” a terminal teen romance of the “Fault in Our Stars/Me and Earl and … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: First love means you risk “Everything Everything”