Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Turkish "My Father's Violin (Babamin Kemani)" tugs at the heartstrings
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Netflixable? "Aileen Wuornos: American Boogeywoman" is trash, and not the good kind
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: Moping our way through "Elsewhere"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? Faith-based dance romance "Faith, Hope & Love" misses a step or three
- Movie Preview: Silverstone, a Tsunami and Sharks? "The Requin"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 18, 2017
You can lock the world, with its bacteria, viruses and pathogens out, but you can’t lock raging teen hormones in. That’s the big message of “Everything, Everything,” a terminal teen romance of the “Fault in Our Stars/Me and Earl and … Continue reading