Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
- Movie Review: Dad's dead, and whatever killed him is causing his family "Woe"
- Netflixable? A "hot for teacher" thriller from Germany, "Black Island (Schwarze Insel)"
- Movie Review: "The Eyes of Tammy Faye" gaze upon a corrupt corner of Christianity
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 18, 2017
You can lock the world, with its bacteria, viruses and pathogens out, but you can’t lock raging teen hormones in. That’s the big message of “Everything, Everything,” a terminal teen romance of the “Fault in Our Stars/Me and Earl and … Continue reading