Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: Bale and Damon, "Ford v Ferrari"
- Movie Review: Fraternity life leads to frat boy torture in "Pledge"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Netflixable? French gangsters fight a turf war in Thailand on "Paradise Beach"
- Netflixable? As this story is from Spain, "The Influence" ("La influencia") just might be a witch
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 6, 2017
There are a lot of old standbys in New York “businessman” and “consultant” Norman Oppenheimer’s vocabulary. “How can I help you?” he’ll plead, when what he’s really worried about is how you’ll help him. He name-drops, shamelessly, with great exaggeration. … Continue reading
“No good deed goes unpunished,” the old joke goes. And that certainly crosses the mind of Dr. Tom Seymour during the course of his interactions with young Ian. Not when he’s pulling him out of the river where Tom (Josh … Continue reading