Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A kidnapping, a kidnapper lost "In the Shadow of Iris"
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Movie Review: "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 6, 2017
There are a lot of old standbys in New York “businessman” and “consultant” Norman Oppenheimer’s vocabulary. “How can I help you?” he’ll plead, when what he’s really worried about is how you’ll help him. He name-drops, shamelessly, with great exaggeration. … Continue reading
“No good deed goes unpunished,” the old joke goes. And that certainly crosses the mind of Dr. Tom Seymour during the course of his interactions with young Ian. Not when he’s pulling him out of the river where Tom (Josh … Continue reading