Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 20, 2017
HBO’s follow-up to the Andy Samberg tennis spoof “Seven Days in Hell” is a rip on the ’82 Tour de France, an all-star romp (again starring Samberg, but also Maya Rudolph, Mike Tyson, Dolph Lundgren, and Orlando Bloom, who has … Continue reading
A good news/not-so-good-news weekend for Rupert Murdoch’s Fox Studios. “Alien: Convenant” is opening big — not huge, but safely near the high end of expectations, probably giving it a win at the box office over the long-released “Guardians of the … Continue reading