Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? "Confessions of an Invisible Girl" include Brazilians and waxing
- Documentary Review: "The Jesus Music" explores the history of CCM -- "Contemporary Christian Music"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: 19th century French "open-mindedness" -- "Curiosa" and "Curiosa"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 20, 2017
HBO’s follow-up to the Andy Samberg tennis spoof “Seven Days in Hell” is a rip on the ’82 Tour de France, an all-star romp (again starring Samberg, but also Maya Rudolph, Mike Tyson, Dolph Lundgren, and Orlando Bloom, who has … Continue reading
A good news/not-so-good-news weekend for Rupert Murdoch’s Fox Studios. “Alien: Convenant” is opening big — not huge, but safely near the high end of expectations, probably giving it a win at the box office over the long-released “Guardians of the … Continue reading