Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
- Movie Review: Dad's dead, and whatever killed him is causing his family "Woe"
- Netflixable? A "hot for teacher" thriller from Germany, "Black Island (Schwarze Insel)"
- Movie Review: "The Eyes of Tammy Faye" gaze upon a corrupt corner of Christianity
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 22, 2017
British writer and director Terence Davies (“The Deep Blue Sea, ” “The House of Mirth”) looked at the poems of American poet Emily Dickinson and didn’t see a shrinking violet. He saw more than the shy recluse, the plain spinster … Continue reading