Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
- Movie Review: Dad's dead, and whatever killed him is causing his family "Woe"
- Netflixable? A "hot for teacher" thriller from Germany, "Black Island (Schwarze Insel)"
- Movie Review: "The Eyes of Tammy Faye" gaze upon a corrupt corner of Christianity
- Movie Review: Walton Goggins pines for more pitchman laughs -- "John Bronco Rides Again"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 9, 2017
Everything we need to know about the marriage of Mary and Michael is plain to see, just in Debra Winger’s eyes. Whatever writer-director Azazel Jacobs’ script for “The Lovers” tries to get across with words and actions, Winger manages with … Continue reading