Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? Belgian "Noise" eats up your quiet time as you try to make sense of it
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: May 9, 2017
Movie Reviews: Winger brings guilt, passion and regret to “The Lovers”
Everything we need to know about the marriage of Mary and Michael is plain to see, just in Debra Winger’s eyes. Whatever writer-director Azazel Jacobs’ script for “The Lovers” tries to get across with words and actions, Winger manages with … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Reviews: Winger brings guilt, passion and regret to “The Lovers”
Movie Review: “King Arthur” takes one in the gut
Well, if the Queen didn’t exile the members of Monty Python for their “Holy Grail,” Guy Ritchie has little to worry about with his “King Arthur: Legend of the Sword.” For now. True, it bears about as much resemblance to … Continue reading