Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? "Confessions of an Invisible Girl" include Brazilians and waxing
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 23, 2017
Young ladies, what did your mother warn you about foreign travel? Sure, it starts with seeing the sights, taking the photos, flirting with the nice foreign fellow. That’s followed by the make-out sessions in the clubs, the sex in the … Continue reading
I was very young the first time my parents let me know that I wasn’t the only fellow with the name “Roger Moore.” My Dad called me into the living room, pointed at an actor on a TV re-run and … Continue reading
“Baywatch” wasn’t much of a TV show, even as a “classic” of its genre — jiggle vision. Glug glug glug, jugs jugs jugs. Ugh. But it surely deserved better than this, a leering, violent, coarse, deathly-dull and stupidly long send-up … Continue reading