Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 23, 2017
Young ladies, what did your mother warn you about foreign travel? Sure, it starts with seeing the sights, taking the photos, flirting with the nice foreign fellow. That’s followed by the make-out sessions in the clubs, the sex in the … Continue reading
I was very young the first time my parents let me know that I wasn’t the only fellow with the name “Roger Moore.” My Dad called me into the living room, pointed at an actor on a TV re-run and … Continue reading
“Baywatch” wasn’t much of a TV show, even as a “classic” of its genre — jiggle vision. Glug glug glug, jugs jugs jugs. Ugh. But it surely deserved better than this, a leering, violent, coarse, deathly-dull and stupidly long send-up … Continue reading