Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- BOX OFFICE: And the winner is? "Marcel the Shell with Shoes On?"
- Netflixable? A kidnapping, a kidnapper lost "In the Shadow of Iris"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 12, 2017
“Who hasn’t at least thought about it?” Howard Wakefield narrates, pleading his case. The idea of just…checking out, fleeing the scene, disappearing — Howard makes it feel like a logical alternative to participating in and walking through “the slow trajectory … Continue reading