Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Turkish "My Father's Violin (Babamin Kemani)" tugs at the heartstrings
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? "Aileen Wuornos: American Boogeywoman" is trash, and not the good kind
- Movie Review: Moping our way through "Elsewhere"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? Faith-based dance romance "Faith, Hope & Love" misses a step or three
- Movie Preview: Silverstone, a Tsunami and Sharks? "The Requin"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 10, 2017
Amy Schumer, the comic vulgarian whose every utterance is a “Vagina Monologue,” seems somewhat defanged in “Snatched,” her sophomore outing as a movie star. It’s “Romancing the Stone” with semen jokes and feminine hygiene sight gags and exposed breasts as … Continue reading
Because when else would you release a moody movie about drugs, paranoia murder and-or suicide? Release it just when fall fashion season is underway. The trailer to this Kirsten Dunst picture doesn’t give much away, aside from the fact that … Continue reading