Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? Belgian "Noise" eats up your quiet time as you try to make sense of it
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: May 15, 2017
Movie Review: “Diary of a Wimpy Kid — The Long Haul”
Alfred Hitchcock almost saves “Diary of a Wimpy Kid — The Long Haul.” Keeping in mind, of course, that the movie’s for pre-tweens — children who might not have been exposed to any of the scads of “family vacation disaster” … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “Diary of a Wimpy Kid — The Long Haul”
Movie Review: Trite story, weak lead dull “Camera Obscura”
If you need a “name,” even a little-known one, to get your D-movie financed, filmed and released, you want want who’s going to give you fair value. You want a leading man with a sense of urgency, a dynamism that … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Trite story, weak lead dull “Camera Obscura”