Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Remembering a hot Disco Era record label, "Spinning Gold"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Movie Review -- "John Wick: Chapter 4"
- Movie Review: The tangled emotional web of "Inez & Doug & Kira"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: May 1, 2017
Movie Review: Olympian covers conventional ground in an unconventional way in “Tracktown”
“Write what you know,” aspiring novelists and screenwriters are told. And Alexi Pappas knows long distance running, training for long distance running, and the mono-maniacal focus it requires to make it to the Olympic Games. So that’s what her film … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Olympian covers conventional ground in an unconventional way in “Tracktown”