Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Incitement" condemns those who inspire an assassin
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Next screening? Blake and Jude are in "The Rhythm Section"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? "Oh, Ramona!" A teen sex comedy from...Romania?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 4, 2015
The myth of Cenk “Young Turk” Uygur gets a serious burnishing in “Mad as Hell,” a cheerfully angry and yet upbeat documentary about the creator and host of online’s “Young Turks” Youtube show. Uygur’s journey, from Turkey to America, from … Continue reading
Spongebob Squarepants goes where Homer Simpson and others have gone before, an animated character who steps out of his colorful 2D world and into our 3D one, in “The Spongebob Movie: Sponge out of Water.” But what his movie lacks … Continue reading
The Wachowskis cash their last blank check from Warner Brothers with “Jupiter Ascending,” an excruciatingly empty chunk of eye candy that spends over two hours trying to convince us they’re not ripping off “Dune.” It’s “Dune” without the desert, all … Continue reading