Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Revenge is served up "Seaside"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? "The Royal Treatment," a haircut with dull scissors
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 7, 2015
Here’s the link, one of the best documentaries of the past year was filmed by PBS (released to theaters, first) and is up for the Oscar. Watch it for free, from their website, through Saturday.
Over $53 million — not bad for February. “The Spongebob Movie: Sponge out of Water” is not out of cash, not by a long shot. A huge Friday points to a $53-55 million weekend for the 3D cartoon. The reviews … Continue reading