Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Disney serves up a moody Marvel "Werewolf by Night" Halloween tale
- Movie Review: "Operation Seawolf" pits Dolph against Grillo in a cut-rate WWII U-Boat thriller
- Movie Review: "The Storied Life of AJ Fikry" mopes its way towards Ordinary
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: "Lyle, Lyle Crocodile" manages a smile
- Movie Review: "Hellraiser" finds its feminine side
- Movie Review: An all-star cast remembers better days in "Amsterdam"
- Movie Review: Maika Monroe faces a monster with her "Significant Other"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 23, 2015
Jack O’Connell and director Yann Demange talk about getting the history, and the gritty thrills, right in “71”
Director Yann Demange doesn’t want people to pigeon-hole his pulse-pounding Northern Ireland chase picture “71” as, well, “a chase picture,” or simply another tale set amid “The Troubles,” the decades-long civil war in Northern Ireland. “When people call it ‘The … Continue reading