Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Documentary Review: Remembering "Jimmie and Stevie Ray Vaughan: Brothers in Blues"
- Movie Review: "Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves"
- Movie Review: Lifelong Friends Journey from "Chantilly Lace" to "Chantilly Bridge"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: February 28, 2015
Box Office: “Focus” opens #1, but weak for Will Smith — “Kingsman” closes in on $100 million
“Focus” earned mixed reviews, and truth be told, Will Smith’s kind of yesterday’s news. So this caper comedy/romance wasn’t going to be that much-needed blockbuster comeback for him. It’s opening in first place this weekend, but will be lucky to … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: “Focus” opens #1, but weak for Will Smith — “Kingsman” closes in on $100 million