Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? A French "Unhappy Hooker" to the stars -- "Madame Claude"
- Netflixable? You'll never guess "What Lies Below"
- Netflixable? Sad, scenic "Keeping the Bees" shows a Turkey we never see in the movies
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: "Stars Fell on Alabama" -- But laughs? Nope.
- Book Review: "Woody Allen. Apropos of Nothing. Autobiography."
- Netflixable? A "Bad Trip" that goes a prank or two too far
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Giant Crawly bug menaces "The Arbors"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 6, 2015
Mark Hamill is guarded, a little hesitant to talk. “I want to be very careful here, because I have no interest in getting back in the spotlight,” he says. “I’m enjoying my ‘elderly recluse’ years.” He’s joking, of course. Because … Continue reading